Monday, September 7, 2015

About Myself

Hi everyone!
I'm very excited to be posting my first blog on blogger.com. This blog will be about myself so that you can get to know me better. My name is Dayna Freeman and I live in Wallingford, Connecticut. I am 13 years old. Yes, I am a freshman and not an 8th grader. My birthday is on September 30th and I had the option to stay in preschool or skip straight to Kindergarten and I chose to go to Kindergarten. Thankfully I made the right choice, I can't imagine myself as an 8th grader right now. I live with my parents and 4 cats. Their names are Buddy, Chub-Chub, Holly, and Mimi. They are all 10 years old except for Holly, who is 8. They are all rescue cats. I love them a lot, even if they can be really noisy when I'm trying to work or sleep. I have been dancing at the Academy of Dance and Music in Wallingford for 11 years now. I have taken a variety of classes - Acro, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Ballet, Street Tap, and more. This year, I will take Tap, Jazz, and a special class on Saturdays for Disney. This is the second year my studio has a special class where we learn two routines to perform in Walt Disney World. It was a lot of fun when I did it two years ago and I'm excited to go to Disney again! Another big part of my life is being a member of Wallingford Community Theater. This summer was my second year as a member of the cast. My first musical with WCT was "Peter Pan", in which I was a member of the pirate chorus and a featured Indian dancer. This summer, I was a Pinkette and featured dance in the musical "Happy Days: A New Musical". Happy Days has been my favorite musical so far because the songs are very upbeat and the characters are very relatable. WCT takes up a lot of time in summer at night, but it is so much fun and the shows are amazing. My favorite color changes often, but right now it is iridescent. My favorite singer is Ariana Grande. I saw her live in concert on her Honeymoon Tour in March and she was amazing. She is just as good live as she is in the studio which I really admire. My favorite season is the summer because I love the warm weather and going to the beach. However, fall would be my favorite season if it weren't so cool here in Connecitcut. Halloween is my favorite holiday which is one reason why I love fall (and October) so much. I love having a valid excuse to dress up in a costume and Halloween is the perfect occasion for dressing up. I also love doing makeup. One of my favorite youtubers, Madeyewlook, posts amazing tutorials on makeup. She is best at doing creepy makeup but can do incredible things with normal makeup too. I'm nowhere near as talented a makeup artist as her, but I love trying out some of her tutorials when I have the time.

Thanks for reading my blog- I hope you learned something interesting about me! Keep updated for more posts soon!
Dayna Freeman












No comments:

Post a Comment